Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wait’s Finally Over

Note: This blog was originally published on my MySpace blog, July 26, 2007.





My short story, Just Wait, is now on sale at Dark Eden Press! Ah, Mark and Travis. Good Twin Fun. I've been looking forward to this release forever, it seems. Not only did I have a blast writing it (these twins have so much fun being bad!) but it's also my first e-book out since Twisted Shift closed. I must say, I'm a little nervous about being at a new publisher.


At Twisted, I dominated the bestseller list—I had the top three spots. But I'm the new kid on the block at DEP, and of course I'm nowhere in the rankings yet. Think you can change that for me?


Terribly shallow of me, I know. But I really, really want to be on that list.


If you get Just Wait, and you have an opinion on it, feel free to click the review button and write what you think of the story!


***


Another long-awaited story of mine, The Jascian's Toy, has finally been updated. Jascian is the story of Blake, a human doctor who gets kidnaped to an alien world to be a toy. Lucky for him that his new 'owner' is painfully hot.


I posted Chapter 7 on The Evolution Forum and Nifty.org today. Both sites are free to access. The Jascian's Toy is up at Evolution now, but it may take a little while for it to make its way through all the Nifty mirror sites, so if you read it there, be patient.


At Nifty, you can read all the installments in the Gay Male/Science Fiction and Fantasy section. Just scroll down and look for 'jascians-toy' and they'll all be clustered in the same place.


Here are the links if you'd like to read the story on Evolution. Comments are enabled there, and I'm addicted, so feed my fix.


One Two Three Four Five Six Seven


Have a fantastic weekend, everyone. It's still raining here, so it looks like I'll be indoors catching up on my reading, listening to music, and watching anime. Which actually sounds like fun.


For reading, I'm going for DeathNote v12, Heaven Sent: Hell, and Basilisk. In music I've just discovered closethuman, and I'm all about them at the moment. In anime... Bleach and Naruto, of course. And episode 3 of Yami no Matsuei.


Yeah, I think that's a pretty good list.


If you put Just Wait on your reading list, let me know what you think!



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Followers