Wednesday, March 4, 2009

One Good Hand has a home

Note: This blog was originally published on my MySpace blog, November 8, 2007.





One Good Hand has been picked up by Loose Id! It's scheduled to come out next month. How crazy fantastic is that?


This book kicks off One Good series, which features those oh-so-hot Senai servants as they fulfill the hidden desires of their masters. One Good Hand was originally published at Twisted Shift, and is still one of my favorite stories. And because I'm giddy, I'm going to share why.




  • Mmm, Spade. Sexy, enigmatic, always knows just what his master wants and is all too happy to grant it.



  • Ace is an incredibly talented card shark. When away from the poker tables, though, he's an adorable, kissable mess.



  • Ace and Spade together, on a couch.



  • The first elevator kiss I ever wrote.



  • This line: "Welcome home," he said, his voice like Fifth Avenue silk.



  • Did I mention that the Senai live to fulfill your desires?


That's just a taste. There are so many other things I love about this story. And the best news? Now that One Good Hand has a home, I can finally sit down and finish book two—One Good Verse.  Will be sharing more about that one very soon. 


Woot!

No comments:

Followers