Wednesday, March 4, 2009

True Joy

Note: This blog was originally published on my MySpace blog, April 9, 2007





Man, that's a cheesy title. {Sigh.} I don't think of titles so well on the fly. It usually takes hours or days or (in the case of "Lone") months of agonizing for me to come up with a good one. But here's the reasoning behind the title of this particular blog:


I have an e-book; it's called True. Here's the cover--





Hot, right? It's just been reviewed by Joyfully Reviewed, hence the "Joy" part in the blog title. Among other things, Cassie had this to say about the story:


I was intrigued by the idea of shapeshifters who have to love to survive, and Ethan was such a sweet, earnest and caring hero that I couldn't help but root for him.

I loved writing Ethan. He's adorable. A little suicidal at the beginning of the book, but that's part of his charm. Besides, Brendan changes all of that right quick, and it's a hell of a ride.


You can read the whole review here. There's an excerpt on Twisted Shift, as well as some odds and ends about the story on my own site.


I hope you check it out!


-- Rowan

No comments:

Followers