Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Came Home to Such Cool Stuff!

Note: This blog was originally published on my MySpace blog, July 29, 2008.




So I'm back from a vacation I neglected to announce I was leaving for. Although I'd known I was going to Florida for quite some time, the trip still took me by surprise. I had an e-loop chat July 4th, the release of Warm Rush: Chasing Winter on July 6th, then my plane taking off the morning of July 9th. I ended up making a whirlwind attempt at promotion right up until the 8th, at which point I sat down and tried to figure out how I would transport my Giant Pocky on the plane without smashing it to pieces.



Pocky arrived safely. Vacation rocked. I watched a busload of anime and managed to squeeze in a mini Tetris tournament. I also met a lot of new friends and got to know a good friend even better. When I look back on the past two weeks, it still seems like one massive, blurry day, which I suppose is proof of a great time.


Now I'm home, still catching up on emails (if you've written me and I haven't responded, that's most likely why). Settling back into my life is bringing a smile to my face. A lot of good stuff happened while I was gone. A fan floored me by gifting me with a three month subscription to DeviantArt. Chasing Winter has been released in print, and it's received a 4/5 star review from Rainbow Reviews.


The best thing is that I'm itching to write. I'd been a little burned out for, oh, a couple months at least. But now I'm wanting to get back to my alien sex slaves, my smart mouthed wizards, my Shadow Guards, my comic book geeks. The list goes on and on, and I'm raring to go. :)


Let's see if I can finish a new story by the end of the year, yeah?





Get the print version of Warm Rush: Chasing Winter here.


Read my new review for the story at Rainbow Reviews.


Oh! I sorta forgot I had a Warm Rush store. I hadn't known that Café Press jacked up the prices on my stuff, so I knocked a few dollars off each item to make them easier to pick up. It's a lot of fun—you can get the t-shirts featured in the stories! So if you'd like the browse to Warm Rush online store, go to: http://www.cafepress.com/WarmRush.


Everyone have a great week!

No comments:

Followers