Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Thousand Views and a Death Note

Note: This blog was originally published on my MySpace blog, June 7, 2007.




Both my DeviantArt and MySpace have hit 1000 views!  MySpace reached it a while ago--DA was a little longer in catching up.  All around, though, I'm amazed that it happened so fast!  Thanks to all the visitors of both sites.  You guys rock.


To celebrate, I drew a picture and posted it on DeviantArt:  Light Yagami, tempting his lover/victim/uke/innocent bystander with an apple.  I think it's pretty good, certainly the best I've drawn so far.  Having just finished volume 7, I'm currently mourning the loss of a certain character.  Maybe I should draw him next?  What do you guys think?


You can view Light here:


http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57085602/


How do you like him?

No comments:

Followers