Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Good twin fun!

Note: This blog was originally published on my MySpace blog, February 28, 2008.




Got back from my two week trip to DC yesterday. The highlight was definitely Katsucon (an anime convention), and I'm planning to write a lot more about that once I'm nice and settled, but I wanted to drop in and let everyone know I was back. I also wanted to share how much I *loved* the AMV (Anime Music Video) awards. Discovered an artist named ForeverZeroo, who created an awesome AMV featuring one of my new favorite animes--Ouran High School Host Club. Her vid "Ouran! Love!Angst!Crack!!" won in the upbeat category, and afterward I got to check out one of their other vids. It's called "Twincest" and, really, 'nuff said.

Embedding the YouTube vid below. If you're out there, FZ, thanks for helping to make my first convention absolutely fantastic. :)

No comments:

Followers