Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Book Cover! Release Date! Happy Dance!

Note: This blog was originally published on my MySpace blog, May 28, 2008.




Warm Rush: Chasing Winter has a super cool cover!


Click the pic to learn more about Warm Rush


I also got a release date! The ebook will be out July 6th, and the print version will be available two weeks afterward, give or take a week.


I'm uber excited. A little too excited to write a fully coherent blog about it, actually. So I'm posting a link to my Cuteness of Doom, Use For Only the Special-est of Special Occasions, Happy Dance.


Happy Dance



If you'd like to learn more about the story, check it out on my site at www.rowanmcbride.com. This is the re-release of my very first novel, so it's very near and dear to my heart. It's got muscle growth, it's got love, it's got the hottest boy-next-door in the history of boys-next-door. I'm thankful to have had a chance give it a second life.

No comments:

Followers