Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Flash Fiction & Tight Jeans

Note: This blog was originally published on my MySpace blog, April 18, 2007.




I've written a story called Gotta Have. It's under 300 words. My comfort zone ranges more into the rambling end of things (if you read my other blogs you've realized this about me already) so this is quite a big deal for me. There's no muscle growth and no {gasp!} erotica, but it is a concise, fully contained story.


It's inspired by one of my favorite songs, so posting it has two very serious consequences:



  1. Sharing any hint of your musical tastes is always a dangerous endeavor. People judge you by your tunes. It's quite possible that I'll lose potential road trip partners after today.


  2. It totally dates me.

Scary. But I'm brave. I have a scowly Gaara plushie in an Urahara hat, after all. And so here's the link to Gotta Have:


http://www.rowanmcbride.com/stories/shorts/


Let me know what you think.


Oh, and you'll get the "tight jeans" reference after you read it.

No comments:

Followers