Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My First Interview!

Note: This blog was originally published on my MySpace blog, October 5, 2007.




JL Foster interviewed me for this week's issue of Within His Castle! Within His Castle is an expansive online newsletter that covers everything from politics to poetry. There are novel reviews, updates on the book world, and story excerpts from a wide variety of writers. It's always packed full of fun stuff.


This is my very first interview, can you believe it? The segment is called JL's Twenty, and I got twenty questions. Some were in-depth, some were really fun. A few had me drawing a complete blank, and I have no idea how I did overall. If you read it, be sure to let me know.


Issue 20 comes out tonight at midnight CST.  To pick up your copy of Within His Castle, go to http://www.jlfoster.biz/weeklynewsletter where you can download the issue or subscribe to the newsletter.  You can also subscribe directly by sending an email to subscribe@jlfoster.biz .  I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Followers