Note: This blog was originally published on my MySpace blog, July 7, 2007.
Here are the rules:
a. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
b. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
c. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Here are 8 facts/habits about me:
1. I'm addicted to anime.
2. In any given anime, it's a pretty sure bet that I'll fall in love with the most psychotic character featured in it.
3. I know that butterflies taste with their feet, but I have no idea where I picked up this information. I'm still hoping it'll come in handy someday.
4. At the moment I'm obsessed with apples. I blame Death Note.
5. I've been licked by a stranger on three separate occasions. And not in a good way.
6. On the Fourth of July, I discovered that when making hot sauce from scratch, Margarita mix is a pretty good substitute for lemon juice, providing the mix contains tequila.
7. I believe that Pocky is the food of the gods.
8. I absolutely despise these chain letter-quiz-things, so I'm breaking rule c and not tagging eight other people. Yeah, you heard me. I'm a rebel and that's how I roll.