Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tagged

Note: This blog was originally published on my MySpace blog, July 7, 2007.




So I recently signed a contract with Liquid Silver Books, and I think the other LSB authors might be hazing me. lol. At any rate, I've been tagged by Lisa Andel, so here's the quiz thing--


Here are the rules:


a. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.


b. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.


c. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


Here are 8 facts/habits about me:



1. I'm addicted to anime.


2. In any given anime, it's a pretty sure bet that I'll fall in love with the most psychotic character featured in it.


3. I know that butterflies taste with their feet, but I have no idea where I picked up this information. I'm still hoping it'll come in handy someday.


4. At the moment I'm obsessed with apples. I blame Death Note.


5. I've been licked by a stranger on three separate occasions. And not in a good way.


6. On the Fourth of July, I discovered that when making hot sauce from scratch, Margarita mix is a pretty good substitute for lemon juice, providing the mix contains tequila.


7. I believe that Pocky is the food of the gods.


8. I absolutely despise these chain letter-quiz-things, so I'm breaking rule c and not tagging eight other people. Yeah, you heard me. I'm a rebel and that's how I roll.



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Followers