Thursday, March 5, 2009

Searching the Search Phrases ’08

Note: This blog was originally published on my MySpace blog, January 1, 2009.




This time last year I posted my favorite search phrases that managed to hit www.rowanmcbride.com. It was so much fun I thought I'd try and make it a tradition. So here are my faves of 2008 in no particular order:




  • Patrick Fillion
    Probably because I link to his site from my Links page. Man, if you don't know who he is, visit his place now.



  • anime muscle growth
    This one also gave me hits last year. Again, if you know of some, let me know.



  • muscle growth werewolf
    I'm hoping to submit my werewolf novel by the stroke of midnight tonight, but no muscle growth this time around.



  • want me rowan mcbride
    Always good to know I'm loved.



  • toolbox
    Yeah, I got nothin'.



  • yaoi animated gifs
    Who doesn't want more of those?


gravitation yuki shuichi kiss avatar yaoiboys yaoi avatar



  • work on more than one story at a time
    Hey! I do that! Which is, ah, why it takes me so long to finish anything, so I hope they weren't looking for advice.



  • myfirstchesthair
    This was one from last year too! Why are there so many people Googling this?!



  • lousy chest hair
    I actually felt bad—no one should be cursed with such a thing.



  • locked collar around his neck
    I thought this one was hot, and starting plotting out a story featuring the imagery. Then I remembered that, riiiight, *Kian* spent the prologue of Paul's Dream with a collar around his neck. Still, doesn't mean I can't write more, right?





So those are my faves. I'm hoping they get even weirder in 2009. One of many things I'm very much looking forward to.


Everyone, have a Happy New Year.






Note: Originally many of the links in this blog led to MySpace, and have since been changed to make them easier to access from this portal.

No comments:

Followers