Sunday, March 28, 2010

Jascian, YouTube, and other news.

I've posted chapter 13 of "The Jascian's Toy." Although I posted it first on the Evolution Forum at http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19169, I couldn't resist making a few last minute edits before submitting it to Nifty, so I would suggest reading it there since it's up today on that site. The mirror I use is http://nifty.guiltygroups.com/nifty/gay/sf-fantasy/jascians-toy/.

I'm planning to centralize the story on my own website, so in the future you'll be able to read new installments there first, which will make access quicker and easier for everyone. Should be a good thing.


I've gotten myself a new YouTube channel. So far it's only got one book trailer and a few favorites, but it should be pretty cool...eventually. You can view it/subscribe/drop me a line at: http://www.youtube.com/user/RowanMcBride.


My reading list has (finally) changed. If you're interested, it's on my Interests page. Two new books. I'm making progress. :)


Plus I've got a new banner!



boy meets bishie banner



Pretty snazzy, yeah? You can view the full sized version here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't normally go about looking to go contacting a writer. Especially one that writes about, um such subjects but... Wow you can write! After spending so much time lurking about reading such utter drivel, finding a story that includes themes and plot and character development was a shock. I wasn't expecting anything of the sort of the site I found it on, which is know for accepting anything that has male adult subjects. Honestly it's now 4 am and I have stayed awake this long to enjoy what you have written so far. Even though the entire subject for me was not entirely my cup of tea, which is most shocking part out of all. Granted the adult bits are not my fetish but there's story there and characters that aren't flat. I can only hope that you use this talent in the future to some how make you some money because you certainly have the talent.

I posted this here because honestly too tired to go looking for proper place and this was the first thing I saw that mentioned the story. Please pardon any typos or grammar problems, as I have said it's 4 am here.

Anonymous said...

You spoil us so! I didn't think to check back so soon, (because, let's face it - Jascian's Toy updates are generally a bit of a wait) an low and behold a brand new chapter! And in the same month!

It's great! God (and you) know that I love your side characters. Seriously, this has completely made my day - I wish I had known sooner. Fantastic work as always. I love your writing so much. Now I wait and let the anticipation continue to grow for Chapter 14.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for Chapter 14! This is one of the best stories I've ever read, extremely captivating!

Followers