Thursday, June 7, 2012

Size Differences

Oh, man, I have a thing for size difference stories. Love it when one character towers over the other. M/M, M/F, it doesn't matter. Such happiness!

But it's sort of hard to find them in M/M. Was wondering if you had any suggestions for stories with a size difference between the protagonists. If the bigger guy has a bit of muscle, that would be doubly appreciated. XD



Edit: I thought I'd also list a few of the ones I've already read here as well, in no particular order. If you have a suggestion, list it in the comments and if I read it and like it, I'll put it on this list. I've also created a GoodReads list, so you can add book there and vote! Click here to see it.

  • Pyromancer by Amanda Young
    • The main character is an angsty firefighter who constantly works out to work off that angst (and sexual frustration). The scene where Tanner first sees said firefighter is priceless.
  • Collared by Kari Gregg
    • A mutation has spread across the world that makes almost everyone "bigger and badder." A very small percentage, though, go the opposite direction, and Kari Gregg does a great job of portraying both the terror and the hawtness of that situation.

There's more, but I have to look on the book shelf to see. So, in the meantime...

Share yours! I want to reeeeeeeeeead!


8 comments:

Joe said...

Size difference isn't really a theme of these, but it's definitely present:

With Love by JL Langley
On Fire by Drew Zachary
Soldier by AKM Miles
Race the Sun by Gabrielle Evans
Muscling Through by JL Merrow
By Degrees by JB McDonald
Jock Dorm: Dar & Gregg by Bobby Michaels

Kari Gregg said...

Cool -- thanks for the mention! Some other great stories I've liked:

*Acquainted with the Night by Tymber Dalton (alien is bigger)
*What Worse Place Can I Beg in Your Love by Syd McGinley (alien is bigger)
*The Last Pure Human by Twisted Hilarity (alien cat is bigger...I'm sending a theme here, LOL)
*The Janitor by Jan Irving
*Spoils of War by me :D
*One Shot by you :D :D :D

Amanda Young said...

I'm so glad you liked Pyromancer, Rowan. I'm super flattered. And I'm jotting down some of those book recs. Collared and Muscling Through sound great. I think I've read all the others. :D

Anonymous said...

Jez Morrow
sovreigns Gladiator
Force of Law
Sean Kennedy
Tigers and Devils
JF Smith
Latakia. - this was like 99cents and excellent
Morgan Hawke
Security issues-- cute and twisted at the same time

I echoe most of the other suggestions esp. JL Langley

Anonymous said...

Jez Morrow
-sovreigns Gladiator
-Force of Law
Sean Kennedy
-Tigers and Devils
JF Smith
-Latakia. - this was like 99cents and excellent
Morgan Hawke
-Security issues-- cute and twisted at the same time

I echoe most of the other suggestions esp. JL Langley

Sorry, didn't realize I would lose my indents.
-LauraD

June 10, 2012 8:11 PM

Anonymous said...

Slave Auction and End of the Line series by Stormy Glenn.
Brac Pack serise by Lynn Hagan.
Caged and The Hammer series by Sean Michael.

Rowan McBride said...

Thank you for all the great recs! I can't wait to get started. Please feel free to post more. XD

Anonymous said...

blue eyed soul -- Fae Sutherland & Chelsea James

Followers