Thursday, June 21, 2012

Meme'd!

Elizabeth Brooks tagged me on the Lucky Seven meme!

Rules: Go to page 7 or 77 of your latest work. Read down to the seventh line and then online the next seven lines or sentences. Then head off and tag seven more writers.

So, without further ado, I'm posting seven sentences from my latest publication-- "One Good Year."

I want what you want. I want you to be happy. But most of all I want... Curving my palm behind his nape, I drew him to my body. I lowered my head and buried my face in his hair, inhaling deeply. Even with where he'd been tonight, I could still catch the green-apple scent of his shampoo.  "I love you."


Now, who to tag? I choose Katrina Strauss, Z.A. Maxfield, Kari Gregg, Eric Arvin, Belinda McBride, Zach Sweets, and Alex Woolfson (because I'm curious to see how he'll swing this with a comic book).

No comments:

Followers