Friday, December 4, 2009

Feed the Fetish -- Kemonomimi

Animal ears and tails. I don't know why it can be so hot, but I'm there.



::XDOWN-morning:: by =rannsama on deviantART

I think this is an original character by rannsama, so I don't really know who he is. I just know that he's planning something diabolical.

***


IYD Doodle Colored by *XxChiChixX on deviantART

Maybe it's because I watched DBZ faithfully every week as a child and almost never watched it in my teen and adult years, but I can't help but think that innocent hug is gonna lead to someone's death in a minute.
***


Soubi and Seimei by ~MarluxiaVI on deviantART

Ah, Seimei. In Loveless, the cat ears broadcast to the world the fact that you're innocent. Soubi knows better, but still obeys him, which is probably why he's seething there in the background. lol.

***


Youko Kurama by ~Xx333xX on deviantART

I had to include Youko-sama. He was my, um, first regarding the ears. :D

No comments:

Followers