Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael's back!

So apparently it's been roughly two years since I've updated Michael Finally Grows Up . I'm not sure how it happened, because I love that story. It's had an interesting resurgence in popularity recently, as I've been getting emails with subject headers like "When DOES Michael finally grow up?" and "Michael's stunted growth."

Fun, right? I hadn't even realized that the story had fans, and truthfully I'd been thinking about it a lot lately. With Lone published at Amber Allure and One Shot accepted by Loose Id, I had a little bit of free time and decided to use it visiting Michael and Avery.

I forgot how great those two are together. Michael's changing, and Avery's mixed feelings are making his behavior sporadic and fun to watch (for me, anyway. I'm told I torture my characters a bit). Chapter six turned out quite long, so I ended up breaking it into two pieces. Six is up now at http://www.rowanmcbride.com/stories/mfgu/ and chapter seven will be up once I'm finished cleaning up the rough draft. I hope you like the new installments. Let me know. :)

1 comment:

AS said...

Just read 6 and 7, and wanted to say how glad I am you picked this awesome story up again. The characters are really interesting, and it was a pleasant surprise to read more about them.

Much thanks, and please continue. :)

Followers