Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Chat!

I'll be participating in an M/M chat on Easter weekend, hosted by Literary Nymphs. Some of the other writers attending are Ariel Tachna, Jaime Samms, Andrea Speed, Christiane France, Kathryn Scannell, Berengaria Brown, Sloan Parker, and Jessica Freely.

To play, you have to be a member of the Literary Nymphs Chat loop here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteraryNymphsChat/. These chats tend to be mega high traffic, so when you join I highly suggest selecting "web only" as your membership default. I've known people to wake up with a thousand emails in their inbox. lol.

The chat goes from April 7th to 8th. I'll be posting excerpts, chatting people up, and giving away an e-copy of One Good Hand. If you drop by, please give me a wave. It's my first official chat in two years, and I'd love to hear from you. :)

No comments:

Followers